Please read our Terms and Conditions fully prior to purchasing a ticket. For party T&Cs please see the dedicated section below
TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All customers purchasing a ticket from LETS PRETEND are bound by the following terms and conditions.
- Lets Pretend is a play center where the parents or guardians accept full responsibility for the supervision of the children in their care. Lets Pretend staff cannot be asked to supervise any child for any reason.
- Children of all ages are welcome to play, but the center is specifically designed for young children (0 – 7 years).
- Bookings can only be made in advance online at www.letspretend.info
- Play sessions last 90 mins each, the times of which are listed on our website. If you join a play session already in progress, you will need to leave at the end of that session, even if you have not been there for the full session. It is your responsibility to arrive on time for your session. If you miss your play session or part thereof, refunds and transfers will not be available.
- Lets Pretend reserves the right to close the whole or part of the play center at any time if deemed necessary for the security and safety of guests and staff. Customers will then have a choice to either re-book their places or receive a refund.
- The entry price includes admission only. Refreshments can be purchased separately in our cafe, unfortunately you cannot bring your own food into the center
- Entry prices are listed in GBP inclusive of V.A.T on our website www.letspretend.info We may change these at any time without notice.
Transfers and cancellations
- All Lets Pretend bookings are non-refundable.
- Although bookings are non refundable, a booking can be transferred to another session providing more than 24 hours notice is given, no refund or transfer can be made with less than 24hrs notice.
- There are no exceptions to this rule.
Groups and Parties
- A party booking covers exclusive use of the play center for a 120 min session.
- On booking a party a non refundable deposit of £50 is payable.
- All deposits are non-refundable. Transfers to another date may only be made providing a minimum of 3 weeks’ notice is given before the party date. Any outstanding balance must be paid on the day of the party.
- Payment is accepted via Paypal or bacs transfer.
- Catering will be supplied by LETS PRETEND . If there are any dietary requirements then we will need to be notified 7 days prior to the party date.
- All adult food and drink must be purchased from LETS PRETEND .
- Your package includes capacity for 24 guests in total which is inclusive of up to 15 children. Please note that due to fire regulations we will not exceed this limit under any circumstances. Entry will be denied for any guests that will exceed the maximum capacity.
- Parties must end promptly at the designated time or a charge of £15 per 15 minutes will be incurred.
- In the event that we are unable to open due to adverse weather conditions or other circumstances beyond our control we reserve the right to cancel a booking and issue a full refund.
- No food or drink is allowed in the play areas.
- Adults are responsible for ensuring that children’s hands and faces have been wiped, if necessary, before re-entering the play area.
- Young children should be accompanied by their parents/guardians at the party. If older children are invited without their parents they are the responsibility of the party host or designated adults who should ensure they treat our resources and guests with respect
Please contact us if you or your child has any allergy, disability, medical condition or other additional need that may impact on your visit to Lets Pretend. We will endeavor to put in place any appropriate arrangements to cater for your and their needs.
Special arrangements will be made under management’s discretion.
- Customers are permitted to take photos of their children. Please avoid taking pictures of other people’s children.
Security & Safety
- Customers bringing personal belongings into Lets Pretend do so at their own risk. Lets Pretend accepts no liability for any loss or damage to visitors’ belongings.
- Lets Pretend cant be held responsible for anything left within your pushchair in the entrance lobby.Lets Pretend cannot be held responsible for any images posted on to a public website or social media platform without prior permission from the persons in the photograph or their guardians. Lets Pretend will never share images of visitors and their children on our website or social media pages without prior consent.
- Customers should keep all valuables with them at all times.
- LETS PRETEND operates 4 sessions at 9.30am, 11.30am, 1.30pm and 3.30pm 7 days a week
- Visitors may arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to the start of their sessions and must leave at the end of their allotted 90 minute sessions.
- LETS PRETEND will close for 30 minutes between each session to allow for cleaning.
- No customers will be permitted entry during this time.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over
- Please note if you don’t select the correct amount of people for your booking including adults, you may be turned away due to the capacity of our building and let’s pretend can’t be held responsible for your booking error, if you do spot an error please don’t hesitate to contact us at the earliest opportunity