To ensure that everyone has an enjoyable experience we ask that all our visitors follow these simple rules:
- All tickets are non-refundable and a minimum of 24 hours’ notice is required for sessions to be transferred.
- Children must be supervised by their parent/carer at all times. We cannot take responsibility for children at any time.
- We do not permit any food or drink to be taken into the play area.
- Only food purchased from LETS PRETEND is permitted to be consumed on the premises.
- Under no circumstances will we tolerate any aggressive behaviour or abusive language either towards our staff or other visitors. Should this happen, you will be asked to leave immediately and no refund will be given.
- In order to maintain health and safety requirements, please report any accident or injuries to staff immediately.
- All equipment of LETS PRETEND must remain on the premises and not be removed at any time.
- LETS PRETEND cannot be held liable for any loss or damage to personal property during the play session.
- Prams and buggies are not permitted and must be left in our buggy station which is located in the entrance of the centre.
- We will always endeavour to open but in the event of adverse weather conditions, we reserve the right to close in order to maintain the safety of our staff and customers. Should this happen, we will offer the option of a session transfer or a full refund.